Thursday, April 24, 2008

Welcome aboard Click Vrij

Welcome to this new photo blog of mine. The previous version is available at Snaps by Vrij.
-
Starting up with a snap of the first rays of sun on a cloudy March morning at Vijayawada!


The night was no less beautiful, with a full Holi moon scintillating in the sky.




How can I forget my favorite hobby railfanning? I spent a full night at Vijayawada station watching trains and doing nothing else. Seen here is Lallaguda WAP-4 #22598 doing the honours with the Chennai bound Charminar Express in tow.









6 comments:

  1. Rising sun is beautiful...
    second pic I guess...is captured in motion...has gone a bit messy...:_)))

    Ahhh...u and ur trains....:-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chaks.. Thanx..
    The second pic hasnt got messy at all.. the real subject is the moon!

    Keshi.. Thanx a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The train pic is wow!

    Nice angle

    and you didnt tage me! boohooooooooooo :((((((((((((((

    ReplyDelete
  4. the sunrise is my favorite thing to click click... love it... and u've captured it quite beautifully..


    also loved the last one of the train... super cool pic... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keerthi.. Oh.. so u r still awake on blogger? I thot ur dead n done here.. hence did not tag u. ANd now that u mention it.. do go ahead wid the tag!

    Aarti.. Yes, sunrise is soooo happening. I prefer it to sunset. And thanx for appreciating the train pic.. and so, I'm putting one more up!

    ReplyDelete

Links